1/05/2011

Atarashi nen / Proposal

First of all, I would like to wish a belated happy new year to everyone. *Muse of the Faery* started out as a pet project to document my crafting accomplishments. With my recent adoption of illustration and now photography, I feel this old description no longer rings true. My hope for 2011, a new years resolution if you will, is to continue pushing and learning photography and fashion illustration and design. I have accumulated a few books on pattern making and fabric manipulation yet have barely dabbled in their content. With the new year I hope to change that by trying out different patterns. Seeking a return to to the days when all I did was experiment without the stress.

This is my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails